Thursday 14 January 2010

MCN - Top Ten Best Brakes

I thought I'd catch up with the 21st century and adventure out into "CyberSpace." This is my first ever "Blog" but first I need to get back into the real world and read the latest edition of MCN. Well what should my first blog be about? The doom and gloom of the weather, the economic climate. I think we've all had enough of that.
Apart from how few bikes there are for sale. I read (with great surprise) that out of the Top Ten "Bikes with the best brakes" only two are Japense! Of these none are really out and out sports bikes. Infact I would say that only four of the ten were. Not even the Yamaha R1 was in?? Although the TDM 900 has the R1 brakes. That does surprise me.
Also how all bikers are looking forward to the estimared 1.3 million potholes the latest freeze has created, that is to add to the 1.3 million that were already there. More road works, and frustration, well more for car drivers. I look forward to April when the councils have there budgets to use up and the "Good??" weather is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment